2023 has been a bit of an adventure so far. Not content with doubling in size over the last couple of years, the Velstar team has grown again!
With any acquisition, there comes a period of examination. Velstar’s purchase of WeInfluence added a huge amount of experience and expertise to the agency, but it also led to some soul-searching. There have been constant discussions about what we needed in order to take both the agency and our clients to the next level.
With ambitious targets for growth in mind, we’ve made some key hires which aim to bridge the few remaining gaps in our proposition, and help us to work efficiently and effectively as we look to grow and enter new markets over the next few years.
- Josh Oaks joins as a front end developer
- Simon Duffy as our Senior Affiliates Manager
- Sam Fagan takes on the responsibility for our email proposition as Email Marketing Manager
- Elisha Sketchley is joining as our new Content Marketing Manager
- Daniel Bee brings us his huge Technical SEO experience
- Scott Thorley-Kancy will be our new Senior Account Manager
- John Milligan will be our new Finance Director
With more hires arriving in the coming months, we’re hopeful that the agency will soon be perfectly placed for its attempt
at world domination to reach new heights.
While we know that the economic headwinds are set to continue for the medium term, we’re convinced that investment in ecommerce is still among the safest retail brands can make.
If you’d like to be one of the first clients to test the mettle of our new team members, you can get in touch today to see what we can do for you.