We made full use of aspects of open stores 2.0 (Shopify 2.0) to allow the client greater creative freedom (sections everywhere) and to make the site more useful and user friendly regardless of a user’s familiarity with the product (metafields and metaobjects), the real aim was to ensure that the new Kelly Loves website was best in class.
This, in itself, has ensured it stands out from the market – which is still, typically, employing few of the os2.0 functions and features and, where they are, tend not to use them to their full capabilities.
Implementation and creativity were both aided by open and clear lines of communication with the client – we ensured that they were consistently kept up to date with progress and designs were frequently reviewed.
By maintaining a structured workflow, we ensured the project was always running to schedule, always meeting client needs and never veered from objectives through miscommunication.
As for conversion – though the brand is relatively new to the UK and offers products that would not be considered typical for most UK households, the site’s conversion rates have been fantastic:
- 1.8% conversion of all users that viewed a product
- 19% conversion from all users that added a product to the basket
- 42% conversion of all users that began the checkout process
In addition, though we must also credit the brand’s incredible products, the site has seen the following YoY financial results:
- 85% increase in sales revenue.
- 525% increase in online store sessions.
- 116% increase in total orders.
- 302% increase in returning customers.